You make my heart smile
Been here to have my nails & a pedicure a few times, absolute perfection. The ladies Linda & Trammie we’re so welcoming. Give them a try you won’t be disappointed 👍 (Susan Brockway)
**********
Wow, absolutely loving my nails. My first visit here. And definitely going to be a regular. I can’t recommend enough. Trammie was very attentive. Did my nails to perfection. The end result was beautiful nails that I can’t stop looking at. Thank you Trammie. 😁
*********
Love my beautiful nails. Can really recommend this place. Staff very friendly and place immaculate xx (Debbie J Hill)
**********
I went in there for gel manicure and pedicure 2 weeks ago. The lady who did my nails was very friendly and did a great job. I would highly recommend. The prices are very good too at the moment as she offers 20% discount so definitely worth it! (Jessica Sangouard-Amin)
**********
"Would 100% recommend, very gentle procedure & good attention to detail." (Siân j)
*********
I had a great experience during the gel pedicure procedure. Very nice place and staff (Maria Neverova)
*********
Perfect, attentive & caring lady who did my French Manicure today. Would 100% recommend, very gentle procedure & good attention to detail. Fun friendly staff who are also very generous. Thank you so so much! (Siân j)
********
First time here and I have to say. I’ll definitely be going back. Lovely welcome, staff are so nice polite, done my nails exactly how I wanted them done. Drinks where offered never had that be for. Just an altogether great experience. Highly recommend them . Thank you ladies (Rhonda Hawkes)
********
Nails Elm Spa: thank you so much for doing my nails today so nice. Anyone needs nails done check them out lovely friendly staff such a relaxing feeling . Nails are exactly how I wanted them. (Rhonda Hawkes)
********
Great service lovely staff and most of all loving my nails, would recommend
(Kim Richardson)
***********
Excellent services and very clean environment and welcoming staff.
(Poonam Poonam)
**********
Lovely nails and great customer service. Highly recommend.
(Zena Jane Abbs)
**********
Hello I came in yesterday with my little boy thank you so much I’m in love with my nails.
(poppylee_19xo)
**********
I visited Nails Elm Spa new salon today and can honestly say I had the best experience. The ladies were so welcoming and friendly and extremely professional in their work. They did exactly as I asked (which wasn’t easy) and did a great job! They have definitely secured themselves a regular customer. Go and pay a visit if you can. They’ve just opened and I ‘am sure would be grateful for all the local support. (Maria Victoria)


Comments
Post a Comment